Virtual Vintage Fall Truck Class & Kit (Jensen Woods Fundraiser)
Come paint my ever so popular Vintage Fall Truck! I have teamed up with Jensen Woods Camp in West Central Illinois to help raise some funds for their community camp! Let’s all jump on board and show some local support while having fun creating some festive fall decor for our front doors or our walls!
This Virtual Vintage Fall Truck Painting Party includes step-by-step instruction from me and your pre cut and sketched truck. You are purchasing not only your door hanger take n mkae kit, but virtual instruction and access to my LIVE training this day (and access for 2 months to the video after that day) and downloadable template.
Follow along on the on the day of class from the comfort of your own home or wherever you choose that has internet. I will be posting a private face book group where everyone can join in LIVE with me September 27th a 2PM Central time, or you can go back and view the video and follow along at a later date.
You don’t want to miss this! See ya soon!
Sunday, September 27th from 2 till I get done teaching 🙂 Approx 2 hrs.
The Enchanted Canvas Private FB Group for this Class (Look for your invite in your inbox after checkout)
Take home kit contains:
- 1 truck cutout and everything is pre-traced/cut on the truck for you (So no guessing where things go)
- Twine for hanging
- INSTRUCTION VIA OUR PRIVATE FB PAGE/GROUP AND ACCESS TO VIDEO FOR 2 MONTHS
- Door Hanger is approx 23 inches tall.
- Must pickup your kit in Quincy Illinois
- Shipping is available for an extra fee, please message me for arrangements
* CLASS SIZE IS UNLIMITED AS IT WILL BE TAUGHT ONLINE! PLEASE BE SURE TO USE A CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN SIGNING UP SO WE CAN INVITE YOU TO THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP.
JENSEN WOODS FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jensenwoodsfoundation/
*A portion of proceeds go to Jensen Woods Fundraiser
———————–CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OR PAYPAL——————–
To pay with credit card:
Hit the paypal button
Scroll all the way down on the paypal pop up window
there will be a grey button that says pay with credit card